High there new to the forums, I have a brand new G56 2018 Regular Cab 4x4 2500. Going to do an AEV prospector XL build with it, will be using it to tow my H1 Hummer trail vehicle. I also use it to tow for my business, got some MP 14 ply 41" tires for it (yes I know rough ride but they wont wear down fast and they can support the load I need over a standard C-D load range tire that big).

My question is I want to do some fun stuff to the engine, but nothing terribly serious. Just want to get it flowing air properly, keep the EGRs down, look good when I pop the hood, and run rock solid. I am a gear queer for high flow manifolds/pipes/turbos I don't know why I just love them. I purchased the lifetime membership so I can use DRD tuning. Anyways back to my question, assuming I do the basic bolt on mods, emissions delete, DRD tune, can I run a steed speed manifold w/ATS compound kit on the stock turbo and not have to do fuel upgrades? Or do I need to look at injectors / dual CP3 pump to be safe? Also if I keep the tune fairly low can I stay away from having to do head studs etc....

Also does my de-tuned 18 regular cab G56 have the same smaller turbo as the chassis cab trucks or is it the same as the regular 68RFE trucks just turned down? Also is the stock 18 turbo a T4 or T3 flange?

Also maybe I'm crazy but how does cramming twice the air volume through the stock turbo flange lower EGR's? Doesn't make sense to me that a compound turbo would lower the EGT's with the same size stock turbo bottleneck in the system but I guess I don't understand physics.