Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  31
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AIRDALE

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

AIRDALE

What's up guys? I did 22 years (1990-2012) as an AT. I have deployed on the Saratoga, Constellation, Enterprise, Washington, and Ike. Best tour Ever was VFA-131, Flight Deck Coordinator. Retired as ATCS and currently work at FRC as a Team Lead for the F-18 PMI.

I'm new here and looking forward to getting my RAM tuned up and running right!

Rob

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: AIRDALE

@f1flyguy

Thank you for your service.

One thing you'll find out you'll enjoy is the Cummins you now own.

A breed of their own.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by f1flyguy View Post
    What's up guys? I did 22 years (1990-2012) as an AT. I have deployed on the Saratoga, Constellation, Enterprise, Washington, and Ike. Best tour Ever was VFA-131, Flight Deck Coordinator. Retired as ATCS and currently work at FRC as a Team Lead for the F-18 PMI.

Rob
    Welcome and THANK YOU for your service! We have a few vendors that will be happy to help you with any parts/accessorie needs you may have!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Likes david3gen, f1flyguy, watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome @f1flyguy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Rob
    Welcome to the forum bud! Glad to have ya here.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Welcome Shipmate!

8. Top Of Page | #7

How's it going guys?

My name is Ryan and I'm currently active Navy AE. Been in 12 years and just bought my 2nd Cummins. Got an 11' mega cab

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, JAFO, watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for your serving our great country

11. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I am a retired AMS1.1975-1995 I served from the end of Nam through the first gulf war and Bosnia. Been with 50 miles of the North Pole all the way to almost Australia crossed the international date line from the east and west but never circumnavigated the globe. Been to 48 of the 50 states and still haven’t seen everything. Looking to see more great places.

13. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Rob
    you in jax?

2012 RAM 2500 Crew Cab SLT 6.7L.

15. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast