2012 Ram 2500, 65K miles. I just deleted my truck and use the MM3 with the DRD Lite tunes. The tunes have been installed for approximately 500 miles. Overall, VERY happy with the performance difference and the trans tuning is also an improvement overall, but I have one issue that concerns me.

When I am driving at a moderate speed 25-30 mph and I accelerate to pass a car (about 45-50 mph) the shifting and lockup works fine as long as I continue to have some throttle position above zero to maintain speed. When I accelerate in the above situation and I quickly go from accelerating to coasting, it will coast and then jerk, really hard. Hard to the point that I am concerned with breaking a u joint rear gear or something in the transmission.

I notice it most if I accelerate and then immediately coast on a downhill grade. It has happened 4 times now and I just want to make sure that it isn’t something to be concerned with.

If it helps, I did just read the long explanation by Ray on another thread where he explained the shift flair and TC lockup and it seems that may apply here. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk