Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Boatswainsmate

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Boatswainsmate

I'm surprised the oldest and boldest is not yet represented on here. BM2 2004 - 2009. Forward deployed IA with 1st battalion 3rd Marines out of Hawaii -- 31st MEU OIF veteran. 2 west pacs and one RIM pac. I hit several decks in a short time USS Nimitz, Reagan (updated helm and lee helm
    training), USNS Ranier UNREP, and the Lincoln during a PIA period.

I've always owned Mopar, my first truck was an 01 Ram 1500 sport 360 5.9 V8. In recent years I've been reading up on diesels. I had my heart set on a 2012 with low miles, and finally found one at a local dealer with 90k.

The truck is beautiful and runs strong. I'm excited about working on maintaining, and extending the life of the truck whilst having some fun at the same time.

Vr,
    BM2

2. Likes cumminsdieselfreak liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Boatswainsmate

Glad you found what you were looking for. As for your truck... "Let the Games Begin"!

2012 Ram 3500 4x4, Dually, Longhorn, 4:10 Max Tow, Steering Brace, Suspension Maxx End Links, Bilstein Shocks,
    Snow Plow Prep Pkg (Yep... bought it in Florida. I always think that's funny!).

4. Likes cumminsdieselfreak liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Likes cumminsdieselfreak liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!

8. Likes cumminsdieselfreak liked this post