Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  14

Thread: Ultimate Callout Challenge Indianapolis 2019

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Ultimate Callout Challenge Indianapolis 2019

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone from the group is here. I'm sitting in the parking lot while it rains watching everyone get stuck in the grass

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

2014 Ram 3500 Mega Cab, Stock Aisin, Toyo RT 35*12.5r20, complete DRD MM3, 4" MBRP TBE 6" Tip, Stock intake, not studded, 63K as of 6/19/19

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Ultimate Callout Challenge Indianapolis 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Ron60w View Post
    Hey guys, just wondering if anyone from the group is here. I'm sitting in the parking lot while it rains watching everyone get stuck in the grass

Thanks for rubbing it in... No sir we couldnt make it but we will try next year!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

This is on my bucket list for sure. Hopefully the weather gets better for ya!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

So the rain stopped around 3. They dried the track. Watched a few qualifying passes. 1 truck blew itself apart. It took 3 hours. To get the track back in shape. Watched maybe a dozen more runs and another track situation. This was at 11. Pretty sure they cancelled for the night without finishing the bracket racing. The Dyno was neat. Saw 2500hp and 3k tq. 2 trucks up in flames. I glad I came but unfortunately, I'm not sure that I will come again

2014 Ram 3500 Mega Cab, Stock Aisin, Toyo RT 35*12.5r20, complete DRD MM3, 4" MBRP TBE 6" Tip, Stock intake, not studded, 63K as of 6/19/19

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

So the rain stopped around 3. They dried the track. Watched a few qualifying passes. 1 truck blew itself apart. It took 3 hours. To get the track back in shape. Watched maybe a dozen more runs and another track situation. This was at 11. Pretty sure they cancelled for the night without finishing the bracket racing. The Dyno was neat. Saw 2500hp and 3k tq. 2 trucks up in flames. I glad I came but unfortunately, I'm not sure that I will come again

I know what you mean. It's a long day when the spend as much time clearing the track as they do running on it

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI