Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Abs light with slippery road symbol

1. Top Of Page | #1

Abs light with slippery road symbol

Hey guys, I have a 2015 and just recently deleted it. I have had the abs light and slippery road symbol on since before I deleted it and no one seems to be able to read the code for me. I replaced both rear wheel speed sensors but it came back on after a few miles. I’ve tried unplugging the batteries too. The light is off when I start it but after I turn left it comes on and stays on until I restart the truck. The main reason this is annoying me is bc it is disabling my 4wd and cruise control. I’m wondering if they can’t read the code bc I have tuned the truck or if they are just using the wrong odb scanner?
    Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Abs light with slippery road symbol

I would take it to the dealer, sometimes they have a TSB on these issues and they would be able to tell you the code too.

2012 Ram 3500 4x4, Dually, Longhorn, 4:10 Max Tow, Steering Brace, Suspension Maxx End Links, Bilstein Shocks,
    Snow Plow Prep Pkg (Yep... bought it in Florida. I always think that's funny!).

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

You need a scanner that can read the abs module

6. Likes watersupply189, Snakeeater14 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

I took it to the dealership but they told me it would be $160 to take it back and run it. Not playing that game with them so I found a guy that has a snapon scanner he will let me use so hopefully that will be able to read it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post