Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  23

Thread: MM3 Tuner Questions

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

MM3 Tuner Questions

OK sorry guys not trying to beat a dead horse here. I'm just new to this and I'm trying to do my homework before I open my wallet.

So my question is my truck has a tune on it that I have no clue what it. There is a CSP4 switch on that dash that goes to an empty plug. I have a bully dog monitor 4020 that the dealer installed for me because he said when someone test drove the truck they stole the original one, nice job right.

So I want to get an MM3 from D R D. The truck is fully deleted and on the monitor it says I have a canbus code from the led headlights and a 5V to high code, can I load new tuner into this truck to flash over the existing tune and also do it with those codes on the DTC.

Thanks guys

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

2. Likes Jaxonsram, watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Tuner Questions

Yes you'll be able to overwrite the old tuning usually with no issues.

The only thing you might get is a .ver mismatch and you'll need a stock file which DRD will get for you.

Hope that helps friend.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Yes you'll be able to overwrite the old tuning usually with no issues.

The only thing you might get is a .ver mismatch and you'll need a stock file which DRD will get for you.

Hope that helps friend.
    X2

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

x3! LOL DRD will get ya taken care of for sure with a much better platform.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

7. Thanks cumminsdieselfreak thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Ok yes makes me feel better, I didnt want to get it and try to load it in and then have the truck throw all sorts of codes and not start or something bad like that.

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bpbertolacini View Post
    Ok yes makes me feel better, I didnt want to get it and try to load it in and then have the truck throw all sorts of codes and not start or something bad like that.
    You'll be in good hands friend.

Join as a Lifetime Platinum Member Today

"The grass is greener where you water it"

11. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post