Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Reload Warp Tune after SD update?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Reload Warp Tune after SD update?

I use a raceme ultra and have been running a warp tune from Double R Diesel for the past year. I just pulled the SD card and downloaded updates from raceme which involved erasing/replacing the files on the card. After replacing the card and starting truck, the tuner indicated that in order for updates to take effect I would need to re-tune the truck. I ended up using "box tunes" on the ultra, because I did not see the warp tune on the display (or I forgot how to find it). Do I need to pull the card and re-load the warp tune in order to re-install it? Thanks, Dan

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Reload Warp Tune after SD update?

Do you put the warp tune in the correct folder?

The file should be something like example.ecm. Make sure the last 3 letters after the dot go into that folder.

Also to take advantage of the updates you will have to reload the tune into the truck like it was the first time you loaded the tune into the truck.

2012 Ram 3500 4x4, Dually, Longhorn, 4:10 Max Tow, Steering Brace, Suspension Maxx End Links, Bilstein Shocks,
    Snow Plow Prep Pkg (Yep... bought it in Florida. I always think that's funny!).

3. Likes Power247 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Reload Warp Tune after SD update?

You answered my long-winded question....thank you

5. Thanks Oil Stain thanked for this post