Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: hmmwv wheels on a 4th gen ram

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

hmmwv wheels on a 4th gen ram

Any one know if hmmwv wheels will fit on a 4th gen ram with a 3 inch lift tires shouldn't be a issue im more concerned if back spacing and caliper clearance. They should be a 16.5 x 9 rim with 8 x 6.5 lug pattern and 7 inch back space wheel mounting surface is 2” from the front of the wheel. If any wanted to know why? my factory tires are crap and wont last till next tax return time and I don't feel like going through winter with bald tires. Before I order a set of cheep used ones to check and see if it fits I figure I would just ask

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: hmmwv wheels on a 4th gen ram

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Rock View Post
    Any one know if hmmwv wheels will fit on a 4th gen ram with a 3 inch lift tires shouldn't be a issue im more concerned if back spacing and caliper clearance. They should be a 16.5 x 9 rim with 8 x 6.5 lug pattern and 7 inch back space wheel mounting surface is 2” from the front of the wheel. If any wanted to know why? my factory tires are crap and wont last till next tax return time and I don't feel like going through winter with bald tires. Before I order a set of cheep used ones to check and see if it fits I figure I would just ask
    If im not mistaken they will fit but i know on older trucks they had to shave the brake caliper. Definitely look into this before buying and i sell some black rhino wheels that have the humvee look if interested. Take a look and let me know.

https://www.blackrhinowheels.com/

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: hmmwv wheels on a 4th gen ram

Thank you I was interested in them as a quick and cheep source of tires before winter as well as a way to see how well 37 x 12.50 look and fit. In the end when I get the money im looking at 37 x 12.50 or 37 x 13.50 on AEV rims