Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trans Refresh Cost

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: Trans Refresh Cost

Quote Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
    I like the gray one better. Just my opinion though. Where you located in nc? Ive bought alot and been to a bunch of dealers in nc haha
    Yea the gray one looks clean. Im in Burlington (about 20 minutes east of Greensboro). I’ve been looking online for about a month and had some set aside hey keep getting bought up. Now I’m ready to pull the trigger and everything is gone

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by contenderv07 View Post
    Yea the gray one looks clean. Im in Burlington (about 20 minutes east of Greensboro). I’ve been looking online for about a month and had some set aside hey keep getting bought up. Now I’m ready to pull the trigger and everything is gone
    LOL dang. Keep an eye at d and d in graham. Jerry hunt in lexington. Theres some place in like summerfield or madison that always has trucks too.

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
    LOL dang. Keep an eye at d and d in graham. Jerry hunt in lexington. Theres some place in like summerfield or madison that always has trucks too.
    yea I found some in summerfield, but being I need something in the next week or so, I may go with another DMAX just because I know what I need to look for. My wife just says "pick something already"

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by contenderv07 View Post
    yea I found some in summerfield, but being I need something in the next week or so, I may go with another DMAX just because I know what I need to look for. My wife just says "pick something already"
    LOL i would atleast drive a few cummins before you make the decision haha. Ive had 2 of each.

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

5. Likes 03 unicorn liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

well I found one, of course, I'm setting up a time to look at a duramax and this pops up. Let me know what you guys think. Looks clean to me

https://swva.craigslist.org/cto/d/ke...873359681.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12