Hi Guys, 1st post but been here since 2017. I've had these code for a while (P0030, P0053,P0135) I had my dealer install the O2 sensors and reset the code inside of 100 miles they came back. Took the truck back they said I would need an overlay harness about 700.00. There was no way i was spending money on that. This was 9-27-18, I know your asking why so long. Well, been getting my oldest ready for College have been taking official tours. So now that he has made his decision (Appalachian State/ Wrestling) and know ing that there is more traveling insight, I've come to a conclusion to delete. I have ERG delete kit, Throttle Valve bought. But know comes the big Question what tuner. Planning on removing exhaust but keeping it close to the stock sound so it looks like a resonator and muffler from what I have reading. I have no emission and no visual. I'm looking for better mileage more so then Hp but if Hp is need to get Mileage with certain tunes then so be it. There's 123,230 on the ticker and most of it is highway. I am all stock if that helps. Thank you in advance Buzzy.