Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Stainless 5 blade s475 add a turbo kit for my 2013

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Stainless 5 blade s475 add a turbo kit for my 2013

This is for my 2012 it’s titled wrong After watching videos I would like to add a stainless turbo .. s475 although the right 472 or larger will flow enough if done right but the 475 seems to be the most popular... if adding a turbo it might as well be the one you want and I love the sound of the 5 blade and don’t need the 2 s400 set up ray did as I’m not looking for huge hp just great all around work n play with a built 68 rfe! Probably 650 hp or less but benefits of compounds lightning fast spool on bottom and enough air to keep it cool on top
    Thanks for any help! Mike

Last edited by Givmiabrke; 04-11-2019 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Wrong year

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Stainless 5 blade s475 add a turbo kit for my 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Givmiabrke View Post
    This is for my 2012 it’s titled wrong After watching videos I would like to add a stainless turbo .. s475 although the right 472 or larger will flow enough if done right but the 475 seems to be the most popular... if adding a turbo it might as well be the one you want and I love the sound of the 5 blade and don’t need the 2 s400 set up ray did as I’m not looking for huge hp just great all around work n play with a built 68 rfe! Probably 650 hp or less but benefits of compounds lightning fast spool on bottom and enough air to keep it cool on top
    Thanks for any help! Mike
    I have seen nothing but great things about the 475 kits. There are a few options to choose from as well. Ill shoot you a pm.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

3. Thanks cumminsdieselfreak thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsdieselfreak liked this post