Went and test drove a 2019 Bighorn crew cab DRW, Delmonico red with cloth interior today.
Looks good with the differences being the front clip and tailgate as most have seen. Now the hood doesn't look like it is closed all the way but it is. The rubber seal can be seen. The tailgate handle is now a button inside the recessed area behind the backup camera.
The engine is super quiet, reminded me of my wife's v6 charger almost. You could hear a slight rumble at start up through the exhaust pipe till it got to the DPF then it went away. The 408 did pull strong even though it was an unloaded test drive.
Seats were cloth and extremely comfortable, to me.
Very smooth ride for the big truck, my son said it didn't feal like we werein a 3500 DRW.
The back up camera was nice with the guide lines that turn when you turn and had the zoom feature for hooking up a "bumper" pull trailer. Also three trailer setting could be preset for braking and set with the TPMS, as long as the consumer buys the sensors and has them put in the trailer tires then takes it to the dealer to be programmed.
The 68RFE did seem to shift quicker and pull better when goosing it slightly. >

Any way just a few tid bits for those that may not have seen one yet.
My thoughts, I will keep 15 with the G56 although this was a nice truck.