Thanks Thanks:  65
Likes Likes:  138
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New MM3 Firmware ver. (4-8-2019)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

New MM3 Firmware ver. (4-8-2019)

I just pulled down the new MM3 Firmware update via MM3 Agent. I like the new look. Very clean display. But now, on the main menu I have a message that says "new feature! Re-tune truck to see"

Can anyone just tell me what the "new feature(s)" is/are? If I re-tune the truck I've gotta go through the whole 68RFE re-learn cycle again and my trans has finally settled out from the last re-tune.

2. Thanks Jaxonsram thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: New MM3 Firmware ver. (4-8-2019)

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSignal View Post
    I just pulled down the new MM3 Firmware update via MM3 Agent. I like the new look. Very clean display. But now, on the main menu I have a message that says "new feature! Re-tune truck to see"

Can anyone just tell me what the "new feature(s)" is/are? If I re-tune the truck I've gotta go through the whole 68RFE re-learn cycle again and my trans has finally settled out from the last re-tune.
    Don't know what the update is all about myself yet. I should know later today. I always say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Ray,
    Double R Diesel

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Don't know what the update is all about myself yet. I should know later today. I always say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Ray,
    Double R Diesel
    Ray,

They cleaned up the overall display, which is nice. Instead of having the white "hourglass" when the truck is not running, there's a small "NA" under each PID. They re-designed the main menu layout as well.... but I'm on the same sheet of music as you: if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I'd like to know what feature it adds before I go through the trouble of another ECM flash and another 100 miles of lousy shifting.

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSignal View Post
    Ray,

They cleaned up the overall display, which is nice. Instead of having the white "hourglass" when the truck is not running, there's a small "NA" under each PID. They re-designed the main menu layout as well.... but I'm on the same sheet of music as you: if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I'd like to know what feature it adds before I go through the trouble of another ECM flash and another 100 miles of lousy shifting.
    If you get a second and wouldn’t mind posting a pic of new layout that would be awesome. With the tuning side I am very on the cautions side of if it ain’t broke don’t fix it so am curious if it’d be worth it! Like you mentioned I don’t wanna take a step backwards with the truck running so good

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I understand your frustration I just tuned my 2018 2500 also so I know how serious this is. contact Ray at info@doublerdiesel.com I'm confident he can steer you in the right direction

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I just spoke with MM3 Power. They said they were gonna post up on the forum about it later today.

Ray,
    Double R Diesel

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Thanks, Ray! I look forward to reading their post.

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    I just spoke with MM3 Power. They said they were gonna post up on the forum about it later today.

Ray,
    Double R Diesel
    Did mm3 ever post the answers to this?

2016 ram 2500 hd slt mega-cab cummins g-56 (metallic gray pearlcoat or something of the sort) deleted and custom tuned by Ray (the king) @ doublerdiesel on mm3 platform with 5" turbo back exhaust by flo-pro & DD valair organic clutch
    looking for 30,000 gpm injectors @ a fair price btw LOL

13. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Badger2078 View Post
    Did mm3 ever post the answers to this?

2016 ram 2500 hd slt mega-cab cummins g-56 (metallic gray pearlcoat or something of the sort) deleted and custom tuned by Ray (the king) @ doublerdiesel on mm3 platform with 5" turbo back exhaust by flo-pro & DD valair organic clutch
    looking for 30,000 gpm injectors @ a fair price btw LOL
    I don't think they ever did.
    @MM3 Power

Ray,
    Double R Diesel

15. Thanks Jaxonsram thanked for this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast