Hey guys,

I have a 2017 2500 with the 68RFE. 3.42 275/60R20 tires.

So I deleted my truck at 60K miles and have 63000 on it now. Went with the full drd mm3 package for tunes. Got the egr, and exhaust from another dealer while drd was sold out.

Overall, I’m pleased. It took me a long time to do the exhaust and egr by myself with little experience under the hood and first diesel but I got it done.

I drive my truck daily. Mix of city and highway but almost always do 3000-4000 miles a month. I have been keeping logs on fuel economy but the short version is 17-19mpg. I did two tanks on all but the 60hp and 30hp tune. I’ll explain why.

While running the 60hp tune I noticed a lot of shift “flare” between gears. Rpms would climb, then burst up 200rpm before shifting. All gears did this but depending on my pedal firmness it would lag or flare.

The power is great but im a little concerned about the shifting. I put it back on the 120hp tune and it’s still doing it but only in the 3-6 range I think. I know there is a learning period for the trans but I haven’t heard it taking 3000 miles?

Not dogging DRD at all. Just want to make sure I’m not losing my trans.

Any ideas guys? Thanks for the help I’m advance.