Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: P2121 code

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Then give it to me! I'll strip the green paint and it will run great after that.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

LOL the green paint is on the 06. The 05 is the wife's it's stock and babied. LOL.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

WOT Babied. Uhhh Huhhh

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

LOL the 05 has 113k on it the 06 has 147k. LOL

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

What you talkin about! They're still babies!

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

LOL I know but the 05 has all the problems it scares me to drive it. LOL I beat the hell out of my 06

7. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Come to Daddy and tell me what's wrong with it.

8. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

LOL it's a diesel that's what's wrong with it. Lmao.

9. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

isn't the 06 too?

BBL

10. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Yes but no problems like the 05 has.

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast