Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  7

Thread: info worries

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

info worries

Hello everyone, about to start doing all the deletes on my truck. However, I'm wondering if I should be worried about my info and what I order off these diesel performance sites? Dont want to worry every time I drive my truck that Im going to be hunted down because of my exhaust.. Thanks for the help!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: info worries

Order from a reputable company and you'll be fine

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I agree. There are some great vendors on this site. They understand the importance of being discreet when it come to their customers info.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TW24COUGARS View Post
    Hello everyone, about to start doing all the deletes on my truck. However, I'm wondering if I should be worried about my info and what I order off these diesel performance sites? Dont want to worry every time I drive my truck that Im going to be hunted down because of my exhaust.. Thanks for the help!
    Use a good vender. I would not lose sleep over it. If you were to think of it in numbers.... Look at everyone who has ordered equipment over the past two years. Then how many of those have deleted their trucks or just have the stuff sitting in the garage. The diesel cops would have to track everyone of them down then inspect the vehicles. Way too much time, money and manpower.

2006 2500 QC Laramie 5.9 (Sold in 2016). 2017 3500 DRW CC Laramie, Loaded. MM3 tuned by DRD. 4" SS by Jamo. 68REF, 4.10 Rears. (Sold). 2018 3500 DRW Longhorn CC AISIN 4.10's. On a good health care plan by DRD.

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, TW24COUGARS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Rapidfire_70, Power247 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I think responsibility should be mentioned here. The chances of "them" getting your info from a vendor is slim. However, we know that these parts are designed for off road use only. The guys that insist on blowing black smoke at intersections have really made our lives difficult. Be responsible with the way the truck is driven and mindful of the exhaust noise will certainly mitigate the concern. No one wants to take the fun out of it but this is the world we live in. We all know what's best for the longevity of our riders.

Be responsible and enjoy.

2012 Ram 3500 Laramie, 3" BDS Coil over, DuraFlap, 68RFE, 4.10, 35s, Front receiver, Krown protected

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Thomas1960 thanked for this post