Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7

Thread: Flo Pro 1874 Fitment

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Flo Pro 1874 Fitment

I had the day off yesterday and finally got around to emissions delete and flo pro install. Emissions portion was a piece of cake but the exhaust was a different story. Got the stock exhaust off, which is heavy all get out I may add, but had fitment issues with the flo pro. I did a down pipe back system...the first part bolted up to the down pipe just fine, but I couldn't get the other piping to fit. Has anybody installed at flo pro 1874 on a 2017 2500 short bed and needed to trim it to fit?

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Flo Pro 1874 Fitment

Trying to rule out if I got some wrong parts, even though the individual part numbers match the install instructions. Flo pro was closed when I installed the system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Well their kits seem to be universal on short bed/LB. Have you checked any install videos? I have my kit on the way but I have a long bed. That means I’ll just throw that extension on.

Best of luck

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stallingsjsh View Post
    Well their kits seem to be universal on short bed/LB. Have you checked any install videos? I have my kit on the way but I have a long bed. That means I’ll just throw that extension on.

Best of luck
    Sent an email to Flo Pro and their response was that the provided extension pieces usually need to be trimmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

The 1874 is the 4 inch with muffler correct? If so you should have the two shortest straightest pipes left over 40012 and 40022. One is for a mega cab and one is for a long bed. You will only use the one with the flange then the muff the the two tailpipe pieces.

10. Likes andytall23, watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post