Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: MM3 tuning and probe

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

MM3 tuning and probe

Tomorrow I plan to order MM3 w/tuning & get probe. I want it for my 2011 3500 68 auto 4x4.

I want to be able to use it down the road for my 99 VP truck as well, I plan to buy software for my own tuning sometime this year. I DONT want to be screwed and be locked out of the MM3. I want to add additional licenses so I can use it for my needs as a multiple truck owner.

Please be honest with your responses. I know you guys make a living doing this and I'm willing to pay for the tuning initially, just done want an MM3 I can't use for anything else.

Thanks, folks!
    Josh

PS, I am battling cancer right now but, I will be over it this summer and I just need to get this done before I can't for any reason. It's my wife's truck. We use it for all our running around, it's our family truckster!!

2. Likes david3gen, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 tuning and probe

Quote Originally Posted by ROWlegend View Post
    Tomorrow I plan to order MM3 w/tuning & get probe. I want it for my 2011 3500 68 auto 4x4.

I want to be able to use it down the road for my 99 VP truck as well, I plan to buy software for my own tuning sometime this year. I DONT want to be screwed and be locked out of the MM3. I want to add additional licenses so I can use it for my needs as a multiple truck owner.

Please be honest with your responses. I know you guys make a living doing this and I'm willing to pay for the tuning initially, just done want an MM3 I can't use for anything else.

Thanks, folks!
    Josh

PS, I am battling cancer right now but, I will be over it this summer and I just need to get this done before I can't for any reason. It's my wife's truck. We use it for all our running around, it's our family truckster!!
    Cancer!!! That sucks. Hope you get well soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

4. Thanks ROWlegend thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post