Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9

Thread: Crank case pressure.

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Crank case pressure.

Anyone with a mm3 monitor crank case pressure? I run drd 60 hp tune and just changed the CCV filter last night at 54k miles. Now the gauge on my mm3 is freaking out going from 0-max instantly and then back to zero. Its never showed over 1 psi before and normally runs 0.04-0.7 psi. Curious if y'all think it's a bad connection, sensor going bad, or something else. It just started after changing the filter and yes I used the correct filter. I have a video but apparently cant upload it on here from my phone so I'll screen shot it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Crank case pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshault View Post
    Anyone with a mm3 monitor crank case pressure? I run drd 60 hp tune and just changed the CCV filter last night at 54k miles. Now the gauge on my mm3 is freaking out going from 0-max instantly and then back to zero. Its never showed over 1 psi before and normally runs 0.04-0.7 psi. Curious if y'all think it's a bad connection, sensor going bad, or something else. It just started after changing the filter and yes I used the correct filter. I have a video but apparently cant upload it on here from my phone so I'll screen shot it. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8982e0373e.jpg

Do you still have the evacuation tube to the inlet of the turbo or have you deleted that?

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 5” lift, 35" tires, Pure Performance TB, 5100s, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2 air horn, Bestop Powerboards, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning by DRD

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    Do you still have the evacuation tube to the inlet of the turbo or have you deleted that?

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 5” lift, 35" tires, Pure Performance TB, 5100s, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2 air horn, Bestop Powerboards, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning by DRD
    I previously deleted it. Gutted the old filter and ran to atmosphere but hated the smell so I put in the new filter and hooked it all back up to the inlet like it was from the factory. The gauge just acts glitchy flashing rapidly between zero and 37 so I dont think there is anything actually wrong but it's never done what it's doing either. When I left work for lunch it displayed fine like it always has but then on my way back to work it was acting up again. Didnt matter if I was on the throttle or off and completely random.

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

That is strange...I’ll check mine when I get off work and see what mine reads...mine is deleted with the drip hose.

8. Likes watersupply189, Joshault liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Mine does that 0 - 37 PSI, I think it is normal.

Brent
    2017 Ram 2500 Limited / 6.7 / 68RFE / BDS 8" Lift / 38 x 13.5 Trail Grapplers / 20 x 10 Hostile Wheels
    2020 Ram 2500 Tradesman / 6.7 / 68RFE
    1993 W250 LE / 5.9 12V / G360 - 5 Speed

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

Anyone with a mm3 monitor crank case pressure? I run drd 60 hp tune and just changed the CCV filter last night at 54k miles. Now the gauge on my mm3 is freaking out going from 0-max instantly and then back to zero. Its never showed over 1 psi before and normally runs 0.04-0.7 psi. Curious if y'all think it's a bad connection, sensor going bad, or something else. It just started after changing the filter and yes I used the correct filter. I have a video but apparently cant upload it on here from my phone so I'll screen shot it. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8982e0373e.jpg

I have the same problem and I have gutted CCV filter with a high flow Mishimoto catch can and still using the turbo to evacuate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKE17 View Post
    I have the same problem and I have gutted CCV filter with a high flow Mishimoto catch can and still using the turbo to evacuate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gutted and vented it never showed more than 0.19 max. From what I have figured out I'm ignoring it LOL

14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Gutted and vented it never showed more than 0.19 max. From what I have figured out I'm ignoring it LOLhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...662b38a8ef.jpg

Vented to atmosphere

16. Likes watersupply189 liked this post