I Performed road test and monitored shift intervals. It would shift out of 1st and go straight to 4th gear. It also hunts going from 5th to 6th gear and there's a whining / Buzzing noise as it shifts in the higher gears as well. I changed the filters and fluid in late November this past year, cause out of the blue one morning I pulled out of the drive and it had developed really late shift intervals for about a mile or so. Then it somewhat straightened up and I got to where I was going and shut it down for about a 1/2 hr. and drove back home. it barely made it. Didn't even go into limp mode. acted like it was stuck maybe between 2nd and 3rd gear and started whining and had a burnt smell, but didn't smell like burnt clutch material. That was the first time it had set the trouble codes. I retrieved code P0729, P0732, P0934, and P0944. I had it towed to my shop and that's when I serviced the tranny. After I completed the service I cleared the diagnostic codes and test drove it and it was not producing any of the symptoms it had shown previously. After about a month or so that's when it started setting the code P0732, but only about every 2 weeks or so. It progressively gotten worse and it had thrown a code P0868 along with P0732, but it only set once. This weekend I'm going to air check each of the clutch operations and test the line pressure too. I'm pretty certain the 2nd gear clutches is smoked. I have it tuned only up to 120h and I'm not hard on it at all. I'm just curious if any one has had any similar issues like this just out of the blue. Also I would like some recommendations on good complete rebuild kit, plus a good shift kit upgrade for the valve body on what other internal parts such as the solenoids and any updated parts that are common in failing. I'm planning on rebuilding it here soon myself. It will be my first 68RFE rebuild, I've done several 48RE's, but I hear these are a little bit more complex and some of the internal components don't hold up so well. Any help and advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!