Quote Originally Posted by Stewbuntu View Post
mine doesn't have a read codes when you click on ABS it just gives you set new tire diameter, then exit, and then actual time diameter

I just did basic setup though when I program the ECM and I get RT switch option to change stuff vs hp options, but I think maybe if I did Advance tuning I would get the option to maybe check the ABS and read codes???

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
Not sure. Im pretty sure mine will scan codes in the abs module. Cuz when i changed the tire size my speedo quit working and the abs light came on. But anyways If you can get the codes read at like advance or what not that will give you a starting point. The scanner is really the best thing. But not many individuals have access or have an extra few grand to drop on one. But like @Ramhunter is saying your need a scanner. once you read the codes lets say its a left front wheel speed sensor code. Then the scanner comes in to verify the issue by going to live data and looking at the wheel speeds. But more than likely if yoube got a code for lets say a wheel speed sensor. Most times its the wheel speed sensor. Broken wire or toner ring . But in this case if you havent got a way to at the minimum get a code. Then your basically in the dark and will need to pay someone to diag and fix it.