Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Got Out My Other Rotella T4 Torque Machine

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Got Out My Other Rotella T4 Torque Machine

Spring has sprung! IMG_1872.jpg

2014 Ram 2500 Big Horn, pretty much bone stock.

"...any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.” - JFK

2. Likes AnOldBiker, ICT LPX, Jaxonsram, Power247 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Got Out My Other Rotella T4 Torque Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Mightyhorse View Post
    Spring has sprung! IMG_1872.jpg
    Man how do you like that thing? I have been curious on those for quite some time. I have had a harley and a sports bike but nothing like that one. It looks awesome as well!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Man how do you like that thing? I have been curious on those for quite some time. I have had a harley and a sports bike but nothing like that one. It looks awesome as well!
    I really like it. I just wanted something to use as a daily driver in the summer and that I could point down a minimum maintenance road if I run across one. Not something you are gonna lose sleep over if you drop it. Great aftermarket support for add-ons. 2018 is the last year for the KLR, carbuerated bikes are bad boys on emissions. I would guess the DR650 and XR650L are looking at the same fate. Great bike for tall people, I'm 6-4 and it fits perfect.

2014 Ram 2500 Big Horn, pretty much bone stock.

"...any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.” - JFK

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mightyhorse View Post
    I really like it. I just wanted something to use as a daily driver in the summer and that I could point down a minimum maintenance road if I run across one. Not something you are gonna lose sleep over if you drop it. Great aftermarket support for add-ons. 2018 is the last year for the KLR, carbuerated bikes are bad boys on emissions. I would guess the DR650 and XR650L are looking at the same fate. Great bike for tall people, I'm 6-4 and it fits perfect.

That's great to hear! I appreciate the feedback my friend. They look super comfortable and look like you can take them anywhere haha

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com