Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10

Thread: Thuren king 2.0

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Thuren king 2.0

Hey all, currently I have thurens 2” front spring, trackbar and his front overland shocks, thinking about upgrading to his king 2.0 front and rear. I have searched for a while for a reviews but not coming up with much, everyone is running Fox w/ resi or going straight to King 2.5. Don’t really want to spend the money on 2.5‘s nor do I think I really need them. The only off-road Ing I do is pulling my 6k bumper pull up in the woods so I’m not racing down any gravel roads or anything. Anyone have any thoughts or first-hand experience.

Much appreciated thanks!

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Thuren king 2.0

I've heard good things about Carli's Signature tuned shocks. The Dude set me up with a set... going on in a week or two.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy2888 View Post
    Hey all, currently I have thurens 2” front spring, trackbar and his front overland shocks, thinking about upgrading to his king 2.0 front and rear. I have searched for a while for a reviews but not coming up with much, everyone is running Fox w/ resi or going straight to King 2.5. Don’t really want to spend the money on 2.5‘s nor do I think I really need them. The only off-road Ing I do is pulling my 6k bumper pull up in the woods so I’m not racing down any gravel roads or anything. Anyone have any thoughts or first-hand experience.

Much appreciated thanks!
    Shoot Clayton @dudesdieselperformance a note. He’s awesome to deal with and is a dealer for them so will have all the answers you need!

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

I have the Carli leveling kit with the Kings on front and back - upgraded from the Fox 2.0s. I was in the same boat...did I need em, no, but got them. Love em

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Thanks for the responses I don’t think there’s any doubt that the 2.5’s are top notch and no one regrets buying them I just had my eyes set on thurens 2.0‘s mainly because they’re half the price of 2.5’s just kind of curious why no one runs the 2.0‘s? Kinda strange…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Thank you so much for the recommendation! Ill be more then happy to help you out. Ill shoot you a message. @650ram2500 i love your pics!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

11. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy2888 View Post
    Thanks for the responses I don’t think there’s any doubt that the 2.5’s are top notch and no one regrets buying them I just had my eyes set on thurens 2.0‘s mainly because they’re half the price of 2.5’s just kind of curious why no one runs the 2.0‘s? Kinda strange…

I have the thuren coils and king 2.0 along with front and rear track bars and am very happy

I just don’t spend enough time off-road to spend on 2.5.

13. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 25-06 View Post
    I have the thuren coils and king 2.0 along with front and rear track bars and am very happy

I just don’t spend enough time off-road to spend on 2.5.

Im sure you know that the 2.5's are not just for offroad purposes. They have 6 different stages that you can get them tuned for including for on road driving only. They are very expensive just for on road driving but they do ride amazingly well!

Feel free to check out the valving options that we can hook ya up with from Thuren.

https://www.thurenfabrication.com/pr...-packages.html

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

15. Likes watersupply189 liked this post