Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FASS INSTALL Need some help here

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Question FASS INSTALL Need some help here

To make a long story short, I finished my Fass install.

However, it blew the top off the factory filter canister.

Any ideas why?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Over here Rob

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

It just occured to me the return hose was really soft, unlike the feed hose. I wonder if I collapsed it inside while I was poking around

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

http://www.xtremediesel.com/xdpcummi...terdelete.aspx it mite have. Have you thought about deleting the canister?

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Yeah I knew that was there. . . . I ordered it to hopefully have it tomorrow. Still doesn't tell me why I am blowing the cap off. There shouldn't be a blockage at all

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I don't know man I can't afford a fass at the moment LOL hopefully one of the venders will jump in.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Tyler is lost too. My buddy TJ, everybody needs his secret weapon , is baffled too. Nobody here has had it happen and these are long time 5.9 dealer guys.

This is gonna cost me a few cases, I can see it coming

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

LOL I don't know if I want a aftermarket lift pump now. LOL

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

It's something stupid

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

One place I read still said there's a restriction to the tank or the regulator is stuck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast