Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: First thing First

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

First thing First

This is my First Diesel Truck and I'm not really sure what to do first I have purchased a EGR Delete kit from DRD but when it comes to what tune to get I'm lost I plan to get rid of everything but I wanted to have some type of game plan but I still plan to drive it daily I plan to purchase something each month until I'm ready to make this a weekend project.

2. Likes Jaxonsram liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: First thing First

Quote Originally Posted by Lem Felton View Post
    This is my First Diesel Truck and I'm not really sure what to do first I have purchased a EGR Delete kit from DRD but when it comes to what tune to get I'm lost I plan to get rid of everything but I wanted to have some type of game plan but I still plan to drive it daily I plan to purchase something each month until I'm ready to make this a weekend project.
    Tuning you have several options. Double R Diesel is what several of us run and stand by for these trucks. He has a single tune option or multi tune option. You will need tunes and exhaust at a minimum. Since you have the EGR kit you can install it to make more room.

Ultimately you want to think realistic long term HP goal and how the truck will be used. Daily driver, weekend driver, race, sled pulling, towing, and show are the most popular.

Each “single” upgrade will have side effects and likely require another in order for it to work to its full potiential. It’s a slippery slope!

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, IGOTACUMMINS, Jaxonsram liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: First thing First

Quote Originally Posted by Lem Felton View Post

Like stated it will depend on how you use your truck and what kind of budget you are looking for. There are many tunes to suit your needs and if your able to we do love DRD tunes and it's definitely worth the money. If you cannot, there are other options that i will share with you. The reason why we love DRD tuning is because his tunes are second to none, trans tuning is on point and his customer service. These things are hard to find now a days and even as busy as he stays he still makes sure you get taken care of to the best of his ability.

I'll shoot you a message so we can get you a game plan that fits your budget and will keep your truck very happy.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post