Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  13

Thread: Dudes Diesel Performance

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Dudes Diesel Performance

Mods please delete if not allowed. First of all let me say i didn't get to purchase anything from Dudes BUT what I did get was, rapid responses to manyyyyy questions that I had while looking for tuning and an exhaust system. I decided to get the tuning directly from the tuner and the exhaust system from another source due to the current market situation. I highly recommend Dudes as they were nothing but courteous and knowledgeable.

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Dudes Diesel Performance

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsdieselfreak View Post
    Mods please delete if not allowed. First of all let me say i didn't get to purchase anything from Dudes BUT what I did get was, rapid responses to manyyyyy questions that I had while looking for tuning and an exhaust system. I decided to get the tuning directly from the tuner and the exhaust system from another source due to the current market situation. I highly recommend Dudes as they were nothing but courteous and knowledgeable.

WOW! Awesome! I didn't expect this at all my friend! I greatly appreciate your amazing review on me! Definitely means the world to me and makes me feel on top of the world for saying this. I'm happy to hear you had a great experience and as long as you were taken care of is all i care about. A review like this is worth more then any dollar amount for sure.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com