Join us as a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Thanks Thanks:  142
Likes Likes:  328
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing The Way We Do Business Here at DRD - (Starting April 1st, 2019)

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Changing The Way We Do Business Here at DRD - (Starting April 1st, 2019)

I joined last January. I immediately became a LPM and the discounts earned made me money as I paid much less than the regular cost of emissions tuning and then fully upgrading to complete delete tuning.
    Saved $ is more money for me to buy stuff!

2014 2500 Granite Chrystal Clearcoat, DRD full delete package with the full switch tunes. S&B cold air intake, custom made race pipe with a 6" tip, Headlight Revolution LED v.4s, aftermarket egr delete, fleece fuel filter delete kit.

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

I'd venture to guess that social media hurts business as much as it "helps." Most FB pages I see are just folks bickering about what tuning is "best" without offering any performance metrics or experience to back up their opinions. It takes one person to poo-poo on a business name, and 20 others jump on the bandwagon.

I look at it this way... community members like us will have access, and any newcomers will be "vetted" by having to join this community first. It keeps the tire-kickers and window shoppers from taking up valuable time and attention so Ray (and others who choose this path) can deliver optimum service to their serious customers.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Are your venders getting reduced or will they be business as usual?

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamHunter18 View Post
    Are your venders getting reduced or will they be business as usual?
    To majors companies have just gone underground as of this week!

Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Hope it works out for you. As soon as I saw the flo pro deal I ordered parts from you and a couple other vendors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

We have just made a brand new thread in the Platinum Members Forum explaining this a little more in depth.

Unfornatuelly you won't be able to see it unless your an LPM of this community.

View the discussion by clicking the link below.

https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...-ON-THE-PROWL!

Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

8. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

We had some questions from people who are already customers of ours.

If you already have purchased from us, you will not need to be a lifetime member. All you'll need is your order number or email so we can look up your account.

We appreciate your time and support in this time of transition.

God bless,
    DRD

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

9. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    We had some questions from people who are already customers of ours.

If you already have purchased from us, you will not need to be a lifetime member. All you'll need is your order number or email so we can look up your account.

We appreciate your time and support in this time of transition.

God bless,
    DRD
    Rock on brother we always have your back Ray

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

10. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamHunter18 View Post
    Loyal customers are good but new customers keep the business growing. Are you planning a new venture or early retirement? Seems like a costly step asking people to spend more money when most a saving up to pay for your tunes. Social media can make you money and take it away just as fast. Good luck to ya and God Bless
    Well you actually save a little money if you become a premium member and buy from Ray with the discount. I think I. The end I saved 100 bucks including the money it cost to become premium

11. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

We wanted to let everyone know that we are working through a few issues that have been giving us problems over the last few months and this new change won't be taking effect April 1, 2019, until we get everything worked out correctly for our customers.

Thank you for your support and patience at this time of change.

God bless,
    DRD

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast