Join us as a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Thanks Thanks:  157
Likes Likes:  347
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Changing The Way We Do Business Here at DRD - (Starting April 1st, 2019)

1. Top Of Page | #61

User Info Menu

Re: Changing The Way We Do Business Here at DRD - (Starting April 1st, 2019)

All purchased and awaiting my stuff, hope this MM3 pulls through and the other list of stuff I've bought lol.

Come on shipping!

2012 RAM 3500 CCLB, G56, South Bend DD Ceramic, Deletes, MM3 with DRD Tunes, Headstuds, 4" Exhaust, 8" Mcgaughy's Long Arm Lift, 37" Toyo Open Country, 3.42 Gears, Recon Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light.

2008 RAM 3500 Mega, 68RFE, Leveling Kit, 35" Comforsers, Deletes, Headstuds, Smarty JR67 Pre-Emissions Law, Edge Insight, Airbags, AFE intake, 5" Exhaust.

2. Top Of Page | #62

User Info Menu

We've had some people who have tried to purchase from us who are not a Lifetime Platinum Member of this great community.

If we catch you doing this and trying to take advantage of us we will refund your money and ban you from our services.

Please don't share the store password with your friends or family.

Thank you,
    DRD

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

3. Top Of Page | #63

User Info Menu

So there is no way of even seeing prices at all, without the membership?

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #64

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joek602 View Post
    So there is no way of even seeing prices at all, without the membership?
    Go here: https://www.doublerdiesel.com/mm3-tu...tions-answers/

That will give you some basic info and pricing on the tuners, but everything else is locked down.

Thank you,
    igotacummins

Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

6. Thanks watersupply189, BlackBart, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #65

User Info Menu

I can totally understand, I have to deal with regulations everyday. Looks to give a more solid loyalty.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #66

User Info Menu

I was hesitance at first. But for me it was truth in numbers.

If one person says something is awesome buy it I probably wouldn't do it (much like trying to find good reviews on a restaurant in a new city).

But comparing everyone's thoughts here on this forum and what the purpose is here, it supports all of us and the ones who work on this forum daily.

For me I couldn't find a better comparison.

You truly get what you pay for.

2012 RAM 3500 CCLB, G56, South Bend DD Ceramic, Deletes, MM3 with DRD Tunes, Headstuds, 4" Exhaust, 8" Mcgaughy's Long Arm Lift, 37" Toyo Open Country, 3.42 Gears, Recon Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light.

2008 RAM 3500 Mega, 68RFE, Leveling Kit, 35" Comforsers, Deletes, Headstuds, Smarty JR67 Pre-Emissions Law, Edge Insight, Airbags, AFE intake, 5" Exhaust.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567