Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  15

Thread: 2018 information?

1. Top Of Page | #1

2018 information?

Hey guys! I've looked briefly, but I'm going to do the lazy person thing and just ask y'all. My dad is shopping for a new truck and asked me about 2018 2500 Laramie. I told him I will always vote for 6.7 cummins, but don't know about the rest of it. I do recall reading that they are tunable now, so we've got that if he lets me delete it some day. Can anybody tell me anything else we would need to know? The good, bad, and ugly? I would really appreciate the help. Going on 1.5 months working 12-14hrs 7 days a week and my brain shuts off pretty quick when I'm off work. THANK YOU!

2015 Ram 2500 with a majestic 6.7 Cummins and 68RFE. Fully deleted with MM3 and tunes from DoubleRDiesel. 5" Flo-Pro exhaust. S&B cold air intake. Custom sound system by Me. Proud American.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 2018 information?

Quote Originally Posted by WyomingHunter View Post
    Hey guys! I've looked briefly, but I'm going to do the lazy person thing and just ask y'all. My dad is shopping for a new truck and asked me about 2018 2500 Laramie. I told him I will always vote for 6.7 cummins, but don't know about the rest of it. I do recall reading that they are tunable now, so we've got that if he lets me delete it some day. Can anybody tell me anything else we would need to know? The good, bad, and ugly? I would really appreciate the help. Going on 1.5 months working 12-14hrs 7 days a week and my brain shuts off pretty quick when I'm off work. THANK YOU!

Just like any manufacturer, there will be little issues here and there sometimes but the newer rams besides a few electrical issues have been doing pretty well. As long a she drives it right before tuning he should be very happy with it with little to no issues.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

3. Top Of Page | #3

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Just like any manufacturer, there will be little issues here and there sometimes but the newer rams besides a few electrical issues have been doing pretty well. As long a she drives it right before tuning he should be very happy with it with little to no issues.
    That's just what we needed to hear. Electrical can be frustrating though. My truck has been arguing with me about batteries, but they're both fine. I will pass on what you said. Thanks, Clayton!

2015 Ram 2500 with a majestic 6.7 Cummins and 68RFE. Fully deleted with MM3 and tunes from DoubleRDiesel. 5" Flo-Pro exhaust. S&B cold air intake. Custom sound system by Me. Proud American.

4. Likes cumminsbadgirl, watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

For the most part all brands are decent. Knock on wood they newer Rams really only see electronic or emissions issues

6. Thanks WyomingHunter thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WyomingHunter View Post
    That's just what we needed to hear. Electrical can be frustrating though. My truck has been arguing with me about batteries, but they're both fine. I will pass on what you said. Thanks, Clayton!

Yes sir your very welcome! =D

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com