Quote Originally Posted by T.j. Skibyak View Post
As things stand now it seems the dealer is looking for some easy money. Nothing wrong with the truck. It's been looked at by 3 other shops and I've been told the noise is nothing to be concerned with. I've now heard a few other trucks making the same sound. The fuel samples have come back clean. Both from the Chrysler fuel return test. As well as sampled pulled from both tanks and both filters. The truck just made a 1300mile trip with zero issues.

As for the warranty. It seems Chrysler is taking a hard stance against any modifications. Because this dealership involved the district Chrysler rep. The only way for me to fight this is going to be to hire a lawyer and file a suit. It seems as though they're just looking for easy ways to kill warranties because they know very few people will be willing or able to spend the money in legal fees to have a chance.

I've talked to the other dealership in town and that's the advice they gave me. They've also been told to do the same thing even though there's nothing wrong with the vehicles. Per the shop foreman Chrysler is following GMC and Fords stance and trying to wash their hands of warranties if at all possible.

Be careful and don't expect much from any dealership. Not saying they're all going to pull the same ****. But you never know.
So the truck is running and driving fine aside from the shops Diagnosis?