Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2012 add a turbo and tuner

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Question 2012 add a turbo and tuner

Currently deleted with h&s mini max. Has fass165,4” turbo back,s&b cai,afe intake, throttle valve ,charge air pipes,Arp 2000,afe exhaust ported stainless exhaust manifold,bd protect 68,transgo shift kit w/deep pan. All parts have the benefit of flow performance but have the option of keeping emissions. That being said I’m looking for a compound add a turbo kit . I do have parts for a complete tranny build and bag of parts and can add nozzles and comfortable doing that. I also have a modded VGT to 67-67That can be thrown into the mix . For tuning I would like the option of emissions tune plus others non emission is that possible?? As it’s deleted now I just don’t like any smoke!!! Can you help?
    I’m a new lifetime member
    Thanks Mike

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 2012 add a turbo and tuner

Quote Originally Posted by Givmiabrke View Post
    Currently deleted with h&s mini max. Has fass165,4” turbo back,s&b cai,afe intake, throttle valve ,charge air pipes,Arp 2000,afe exhaust ported stainless exhaust manifold,bd protect 68,transgo shift kit w/deep pan. All parts have the benefit of flow performance but have the option of keeping emissions. That being said I’m looking for a compound add a turbo kit . I do have parts for a complete tranny build and bag of parts and can add nozzles and comfortable doing that. I also have a modded VGT to 67-67That can be thrown into the mix . For tuning I would like the option of emissions tune plus others non emission is that possible?? As it’s deleted now I just don’t like any smoke!!! Can you help?
    I’m a new lifetime member
    Thanks Mike

Hey bud, ill shoot you a message and get some more details from ya to see if i can't help ya out.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com