Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  14

Thread: EPA causing exhaust back orders...

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Exclamation EPA causing exhaust back orders...

What’s up everyone, new to the forum. I just got an 18 mega and am all excited about purchasing my MM3 with warp tuning from Double R Diesel. Well, I figured hell why not order the exhaust and start 2019 off on the right track! Call the company I ordered my exhaust through (FLO~PRO) and was told one there on back order and two the EPA has barred shipments of “race exhaust” to the US.

I wanted to share this bit of news and I hope this is the right area of the forum to do it as I am a rookie on here.

2. Thanks watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: EPA causing exhaust back orders...

I was able to order mine and ship to Hawaii about two weeks ago. Ordered everything I could through DRD except the exhaust. Shipped from Maryland to Hawaii in about 4 days using ground. Best of luck!

4. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Yes sir the flo pro incident has a lot of people buying up all other exhaust company components so anyone in the market expect slight delays but shouldn’t be too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

Bens Diesel in Georgia sells flo pro knock offs. A bit pricey IMO but fitment was great. Showed up in two days from Georgia to Pa. Looks to be a quality peice as well! Desperate times call for trying out new stuff haha. All worked out, i was happy.

2018 2500, G56, SSSB3600, Arp625 Head studs, Arp Manifold studs,BD Diesel FMW 467.7 2nd gen swapped, MM3 Custom tuning by Ray, Ceramic Pro Gold, Toyo Mt 33x12.50x20, Hostile Sprocket 20x10 -19, Fass 165, DDP 150 sticks,10mm exergy stroker pump, Bd Throttle Booster, Money Pit! The fass165 150 sticks and 10mm pump did ok but was running out of rail for anyone interested. It's now gonna have DDP 100%'s, DDP 12mm pump and a FASS 250gph

8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Just got my Flo-Pro in today #1874 From @Dale's Super Store .

9. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I ordered my mbrp race pipe with muffler from performance truck products and had it in a couple days.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk