Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Factory rear air ride lift

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Factory rear air ride lift

I am currently leveled with a 2.5” lift in the front. I have adjustable sensor rods that increase the airbags pressure and raise the rear. Just haven’t been happy with the ride quality.... it’s pretty bumpy unloaded. I’m trying to track down those 1.5” air bag spacers and thinking about changing out the shocks to fox shocks 2.0 to match the front. Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 Ram 2500 Outdoorsman 4x4 Crewcab Longbed / DRD Spark plugs / 4.10 Gears / 6” BDS 4 lift/ Fox Shox 2.0 / BDS dual Steering Stabilizer / 37x12.5x20 Falken wildpeak AT / 40" Curved LED Light Bar

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Factory rear air ride lift

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwild View Post
    I am currently leveled with a 2.5” lift in the front. I have adjustable sensor rods that increase the airbags pressure and raise the rear. Just haven’t been happy with the ride quality.... it’s pretty bumpy unloaded. I’m trying to track down those 1.5” air bag spacers and thinking about changing out the shocks to fox shocks 2.0 to match the front. Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey bud, we can help you with that. Kelderman makes a nice spacer kit and we are happy to help you out.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Thanks SkierMan thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post