Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Exhaust

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Exhaust

I have a 2004.5 Ram 3500 that I just bought and am looking for an exhaust for it. I don’t know what system it has currently, but everything’s basically stock except for an Edge Juice. I’m looking for a turbo back, preferably a 5” with no muffler. What’s your guys take on the best sounding, best performing exhaust that’s not too expensive? I’ve been looking at some MBRP setups, but there’s so many options how do I know which one to pick? Also, what intakes do y’all suggest to get more of the turbo sound and some increased performance and mileage? I’m not sure what Intake it has now, but according to my monitor I’m getting a little over 25mpg currently. Heard about the silencer ring thing so I’m going to be taking a look at that today as well. I’m new to the community as I just bought my first diesel last night so thank you for all your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by Amd241997 View Post
    I have a 2004.5 Ram 3500 that I just bought and am looking for an exhaust for it. I don’t know what system it has currently, but everything’s basically stock except for an Edge Juice. I’m looking for a turbo back, preferably a 5” with no muffler. What’s your guys take on the best sounding, best performing exhaust that’s not too expensive? I’ve been looking at some MBRP setups, but there’s so many options how do I know which one to pick? Also, what intakes do y’all suggest to get more of the turbo sound and some increased performance and mileage? I’m not sure what Intake it has now, but according to my monitor I’m getting a little over 25mpg currently. Heard about the silencer ring thing so I’m going to be taking a look at that today as well. I’m new to the community as I just bought my first diesel last night so thank you for all your help!

What is currently available would be a MBRP exhaust. They are great quality and you can choose between aluminum as well as stainless depending on where you live. Ill be more then happy to help you pick which one best suits your needs as well as budget.

For the intake we recommend the S&B system. They spend a ton of money on R&D and have great support!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Likes Amd241997, david3gen liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    What is currently available would be a MBRP exhaust. They are great quality and you can choose between aluminum as well as stainless depending on where you live. Ill be more then happy to help you pick which one best suits your needs as well as budget.

For the intake we recommend the S&B system. They spend a ton of money on R&D and have great support!
    Thank you I’ll check you guys out!