CJC Off Road

Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  27
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: New Morimoto XB Headlight Housings

  1. Top Of Page | #1
    Dude's Diesel Performance's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    New Morimoto XB Headlight Housings

    If your looking for that one of a kind look for your truck, then look no further then these Morimoto XB LED Headlights!

    We are taking pre-orders as they will start to ship in March. Please allow enough time to be built/shipped as we all know things normally get behind on high market items.

    Text, Call or Email anytime

    281-895-3833

    Dudesdieselperformance@gmail.com

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 6.08.17 PM.png 
Views:	78 
Size:	442.9 KB 
ID:	7756

    Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20

    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK
    INSTAGRAM
    TWITTER



  2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Dwelsh's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: New Morimoto XB Headlight Housings

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    If your looking for that one of a kind look for your truck, then look no further then these Morimoto XB LED Headlights!

    We are taking pre-orders as they will start to ship in March. Please allow enough time to be built/shipped as we all know things normally get behind on high market items.

    Text, Call or Email anytime

    281-895-3833

    Dudesdieselperformance@gmail.com

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 6.08.17 PM.png 
Views:	78 
Size:	442.9 KB 
ID:	7756
    Hey bubba. Have you personally got your hands on these yet being a dealer and all? Just curious about the light output and quality. I do like em alot but they are some high $$$ lights lol.

    2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Factory suspension. Mm3 tuned by t&k performance. 5 inch tbe.

  4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3
    Dude's Diesel Performance's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: New Morimoto XB Headlight Housings

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
    Hey bubba. Have you personally got your hands on these yet being a dealer and all? Just curious about the light output and quality. I do like em alot but they are some high $$$ lights lol.

    I have not had my hands on them personally yet but i have seen videos from the manufacture and pictures that show the brightness vs stock. They are most definitely noticeable and are worth the money in my opinion if this is the style look you are going for. If the look is a little too much then the supernova v 4's will be a huge improvement over stock as well.

    I do help our LPM's out so keep that in mind as well my friend!

    Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20

    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK
    INSTAGRAM
    TWITTER



  6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4
    Dwelsh's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: New Morimoto XB Headlight Housings

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    I have not had my hands on them personally yet but i have seen videos from the manufacture and pictures that show the brightness vs stock. They are most definitely noticeable and are worth the money in my opinion if this is the style look you are going for. If the look is a little too much then the supernova v 4's will be a huge improvement over stock as well.

    I do help our LPM's out so keep that in mind as well my friend!
    Sounds good man. I believe imma hold off for now and let some other fella be the quinea pig on them lol. I love the look would look sick with ptm bumpers and grille.

    2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Factory suspension. Mm3 tuned by t&k performance. 5 inch tbe.

  8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5
    Dude's Diesel Performance's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: New Morimoto XB Headlight Housings

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
    Sounds good man. I believe imma hold off for now and let some other fella be the quinea pig on them lol. I love the look would look sick with ptm bumpers and grille.

    Yes sir i completely understand and as soon as i get more info and or get my hands on a set i will surely keep everyone updated.

    Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20

    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK
    INSTAGRAM
    TWITTER



  10. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Dwelsh liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: New Morimoto XB Headlight Housings

    What are these running for LPM's?

    Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk


  12. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7
    Dude's Diesel Performance's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: New Morimoto XB Headlight Housings

    Quote Originally Posted by steven85 View Post
    What are these running for LPM's?

    Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

    They will be running 1,275.00 for LPM's.

    Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20

    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK
    INSTAGRAM
    TWITTER



  14. Thanks steven85 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Dwelsh liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8
    Power247's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: New Morimoto XB Headlight Housings

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
    Hey bubba. Have you personally got your hands on these yet being a dealer and all? Just curious about the light output and quality. I do like em alot but they are some high $$$ lights lol.
    There's a couple guys over on another forum that paid to receive the early releases. The output looks really good and much brighter over stock. They had some issues with the canbus but are supposed to receive a harness to solve it.

    If I didn't already have HID projectors retrofitted in my quads I would be getting these once they get the canbus bugs worked out.

    Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

    Greg
    2012 CCSB Big Horn 4x4 68RFE 3.73|FLO~PRO|SIMS|Edge Insight CTS|XRT Pro w/MCC by Double R Diesel|Infinity|JBL

  16. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9
    Dwelsh's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: New Morimoto XB Headlight Housings

    Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    There's a couple guys over on another forum that paid to receive the early releases. The output looks really good and much brighter over stock. They had some issues with the canbus but are supposed to receive a harness to solve it.

    If I didn't already have HID projectors retrofitted in my quads I would be getting these once they get the canbus bugs worked out.

    Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
    For sure man. I would like to get them but i think 2nd gen swap and trans goodies will take priority. Someday lol. Maybe someday ill have 6 grand to drop and do it all at once lol including the lights

    2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Factory suspension. Mm3 tuned by t&k performance. 5 inch tbe.

  18. Likes watersupply189, Power247 liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #10
    HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: New Morimoto XB Headlight Housings

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    They will be running 1,275.00 for LPM's.
    Holy cow that’s a lot of money

    2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

  20. Likes Power247, watersupply189 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •