Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  21
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MM3 Question

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

MM3 Question

So I have run across a package deal for a reasonable price with the MM3 with preloaded tunes and a full 5 in turbo back, my question is has anyone had any luck with this.

I just don’t have the money to get with Double R right now for more than one tune and then still have to buy the exhaust. I was going to go with the raceme, but I see that everyone is leaning to the mm3 now with Double R tuning so I figured I could pick this up and around the end of the year swap to Double R tunes.

I’m just trying to find the best option for the long run.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Question

Who's tuning is it friend?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    x2 - MM3 is only as good as the tuning files that it has. Double R is why we love the MM3 - if he used EFI then we would be running EFI tuning.

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Yamahamod liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I’m not sure just a delete package on eBay.

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cweaver View Post
    I’m not sure just a delete package on eBay.
    Stay away!!

Join as a Lifetime Platinum Member Today

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TexNeck View Post
    x2 - MM3 is only as good as the tuning files that it has. Double R is why we love the MM3 - if he used EFI then we would be running EFI tuning.
    I understand that he seems to prefer the mm3 over the raceme, it’s just for me I’m ready to delete my truck but the mm3 is blank so I would have to wait even longer b/c his tunning is alil out of my price range since I have to buy everything to delete the truck as well. I ran across this option for now so I figured I would ask before I thought about purchasing this

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Stay away!!

Alright that’s all I needed to know, it just sucks that there’s not that many preloaded programmers left for the 4th gens. My local shop is all about efi live but then you have to buy the edge monitor, I’m just stuck on which option I should take to be honest.

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Yamahamod liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Alright that’s all I needed to know, it just sucks that there’s not that many preloaded programmers left for the 4th gens. My local shop is all about efi live but then you have to buy the edge monitor, I’m just stuck on which option I should take to be honest.
    If you're a lifetime member here you can save 10% from DRD.

11. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Understood- Keep an eye out here in the for sale section on here. There have been a few MM3 units members here have sold relatively cheap since they have gone back to stock. I would recommend sourcing your exhaust now with the whole Flo Pro thing going on. 4'' exhaust will breath plenty unless you are going for 1k+ hp.

It will be worth the wait - cheap tuning will cause more issues and money once installed

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

12. Likes Yamahamod liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TexNeck View Post
    Understood- Keep an eye out here in the for sale section on here. There have been a few MM3 units members here have sold relatively cheap since they have gone back to stock. I would recommend sourcing your exhaust now with the whole Flo Pro thing going on. 4'' exhaust will breath plenty unless you are going for 1k+ hp.

It will be worth the wait - cheap tuning will cause more issues and money once installed
    Alright thanks, but if I bought used wouldn’t I have to buy tunes before I could use it? Also I planned on keeping 4in if I was trying to make a bunch of power I would do a fender exit exhaust but I did hear about the flo pro deal I feel it won’t last long they will lose too much money doing that.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast