Thanks Thanks:  36
Likes Likes:  99
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FLO~PRO Performance Exhaust Shut Down?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

FLO~PRO Performance Exhaust Shut Down?

Well, its defiantly got crazy here in the diesel industry as FLO~PRO Performance and Exhaust is no longer shipping aftermarket exhaust into the United States. We heard no more aftermarket exhausts are going to be produced, but that has yet to be seen. We also know Delete Kits have been stopped, but finding them on eBay and Amazon are quite easy as of right now.

We do know there is a shift in the market with deleted trucks going to the wayside but don't fear because companies like Double R Diesel have been tuning Emissions compliance for years and have a great track record with it. We will post a link to his EGRLESS Tuning which works very well by the way. It runs 30HP-120HP Power levels so check it out at the link below. We have had great success with his tuning of our trucks, and we love the added power and cleanliness of how the MM3 and his tuning work together.

DRD EMISSIONS COMPLIANCE TUNING: https://www.doublerdiesel.com/store/...LESS-p69391015

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: FLO~PRO Performance Exhaust Shut Down?

This is not a surprise to us. The industry is shifting.

Yes we have been doing emissions compliant tuning for some time and have had great success with it.

This is the future of diesel performance, and whether we like it or not, we are gonna have to embrace it.

Ray,
    Double R Diesel

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Yes the industry is shifting, so will emissions compliant tuning be offered through DRD for earlier models? I have a 2011.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Its too hard to go after all the trucks already out there that are deleted so they are just going to make it harder to get the parts to delete future trucks

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathan Dear View Post
    Yes the industry is shifting, so will emissions compliant tuning be offered through DRD for earlier models? I have a 2011.
    With the market changing, yes we will working on emissions tuning options for everyone.

Ray,
    Double R Diesel

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

7. Top Of Page | #6
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Heck, the foreign car market got by a lot of red tape and problems by moving a division of theirs here.
    Could be in the future ?

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Its amazing how fast flo pro systems vanished. Virtually over there just about gone.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Ray,

Will you still continue to do full delete tunes? I have all the hard parts and your emissions compiant tuning already, just dont have the time to fully delete it yet.

12. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Derekalt View Post
    Ray,

Will you still continue to do full delete tunes? I have all the hard parts and your emissions compiant tuning already, just dont have the time to fully delete it yet.
    We ask that you send DRD an email with any questions about that friend.

Thank you,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

13. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

The EPA is a huge waste of tax dollars, I wish Trump would disband it and use the saved coin to build his wall. I really hate emissions.. emissions complaint tunes will only void your warranty when it eventually plugs the DPF . I know double r diesel has had good luck but not all others have. I'll still take my chances removing the egr and DPF completely. That stuff will destroy an engine

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast