Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: What tires should i get?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

What tires should i get?

Im not quite there yet moneywise but i thought id throw this out there now anyway. Going with some new wheels and tires soon. Going down to 18in rims from the 20s. Already got a set of rims picked out(jus gotta figure out what offset i want), but as for tires im not 100% of anything yet. Currently i have the toyo muds, which are ok, not the greatest in snow or thick mud(altho they are probly at like 60% and well they are 13.5 wide). Was thinking bout the nittos. Tire size would need to be 37x13.50(or 14.50)x18.

Any ideas?

~Trevor~ aka TPain!

-2009 Dodge Cummins 2500

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

Seriously I LOVE my nitto terra grapplers. I got a good year credit card an I'm paying for them monthly cuz I couldn't afford them. I rotate them every 3000 miles. And CONSTANTLY check my air pressure. Got aligned. I've had them on since like first week of jan. and they ride great. Barely any noise. Good traction in snow. Gas mileage is even still good. I've barely lost 1/32 of tread in almost 10,000 miles

Tag us @ #igotacummins_com to have your photos reposted.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I hear the Terra Graps are awesome! The trail grapplers I have heard are nice too. If you want a mud tire I have the Khumo Roadventure MT kl71 On my half ton and they are awesome! But they do get noisy if you let them get low. But their life is great as long as you have a good alignment and rotate them.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Permanent Vacation Diesel Dawgs Performance's Avatar

User Info Menu

Copper AT3s

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Decided on the nitto mud grapplers. Good on-road/off-road tire. Wanted some super swampers but they dotn come in 18in apparently LOL. The nittos should be a lil quieter anyway.

~Trevor~ aka TPain!

-2009 Dodge Cummins 2500

6. Likes K-Sons liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #6
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

Good choice. Get some pictures

Tag us @ #igotacummins_com to have your photos reposted.

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Once its all here and everything i will.

~Trevor~ aka TPain!

-2009 Dodge Cummins 2500