Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MM3 Features

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Features

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    No problem friend.

Join as a Lifetime Platinum Member Today
    Boss Will they work on my 5.9 too? I'm running a Ray tune Beta. For 2 years now. I'm afraid I've fallen behind on the MM3 tech. Drugs.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Thanks for the replies everyone. I went ahead and ordered one through Anarchy so I’m looking forward to getting it installed.

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Download the MM3 Agent application on your PC or laptop. It will automatically notify you of available firmware updates and you can choose to download them or not. The MM3 firmware updates are basically patches and bug fixes for the programmer. They do not affect your tune files at all. The only way to update or revise your tune files is to go through your respective tuner.

I purchased my MM3 from Ray back in July of 2018 and there have been at least 3 firmware updates released since then. One update changed rhe "switch" labeling. Another update added the "fog lights on with high beams" feature.

5. Thanks cumminsdieselfreak thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, cumminsdieselfreak liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bighog85 View Post
    Hey, so do some of the features that I'm reading about with the MM3 like TPMS adjustment, fog lights on with high beams and speedo calibration only work if I get the tuner and tunes from a certain vendor or are they universal with all MM3's despite the vendor? I see DRD has these but I'm not a fan of only having 60 days of support and a higher price from the start so I was looking at Anarchy too.
    DRD is the best and only tuner for the MM3 tuner and he 100% stands behind his customers best customer service in the business

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12