Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Aisin...EFILive...MotorOps

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Aisin...EFILive...MotorOps

Hi Everyone! I'm curious if anyone on here has an Aisin truck and are using EFI Live? I just deleted mine(14' 3500 Aisin) also added a BD screamer turbo(oem sh*t the bed). I purchased a Motor Ops EFI Live setup that came with an Edge CTS2. They are not hooked up yet because i'm still wrestling the turbo swap.

The tuner has 5 tunes, Optimized stock, 30hp heavy tow, 60hp light tow, 100hp economy tune, 160hp race tune. This truck is not my daily driver but does tow my camper(37' - 12k) and transport my family. With that being said, I need the truck to be reliable and safe. As of now, there is no tuning for the Aisin AS69RC so I do not plan on hot-rodding around, but would like to have a little bit of fun occasionally.

Does anyone have any numbers on HP settings and how long the Aisin has lasted with EFI Live tuning or Tuning in general?

Thanks, Y'all

2. Likes cumminsdieselfreak liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Permanent Vacation Diesel Dawgs Performance's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Aisin...EFILive...MotorOps

Honestly it all depends on how you drive your truck. Most of my customers running a similar setup stay with the 60-100hp tunes when daily driving. Then kick it down a notch when towing heavy.

Diesel Dawgs Performance
    (828)399-1556

4. Thanks NoSpark thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsdieselfreak liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

As stated above, your right foot will dictate most of it and I'd definitely not go over the 30HP with the 5'er behind the truck.

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I've seen a lot of these, this user has been banned pictures. Are these users actually banned or are they participating in some kind of fad?

2016 ram 2500 hd slt mega-cab cummins g-56 (metallic gray pearlcoat or something of the sort) deleted and custom tuned by Ray (the king) @ doublerdiesel on mm3 platform with 5" turbo back exhaust by flo-pro & DD valair organic clutch
    looking for 30,000 gpm injectors @ a fair price btw LOL