Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Instrument cluster 2013 ram 3500

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Instrument cluster 2013 ram 3500

New here but thought this would be a good place to find knowledgeable people, I want to swap out my instrument cluster for one out of a gas truck. I deleted my truck some time ago and am sick of the dead def gauge. Also I have the 3" screen and would like to upgrade to 7". Has anyone done this? Any info would be greatly appreciated

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Instrument cluster 2013 ram 3500

too funny- I just put a thread like this up a week or so ago. RPM is different (Red line is at 6-7k vs 3-4), Exhaust Brake Icon would not be on dash, and no DEF is all I can think of off the top of my head. The splash logo at key on will likely also say RAM 1500. I am making a couple calls today- I will keep you posted what I find out.

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

New here, must have hit the wrong button LOL. But thank you for any advice or info you can give me. I knew the rpm gauge would be redlining differently but kinda hoped all clusters were created equally and the exhaust brake iluminator would light up anyways. I'm hoping this works because I'm really sick of looking at that dead gauge. Plus it would be a good opportunity to upgrade to the 7c screen

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Ok, so I got a cluster out of gas truck. Put er in and everything works perfect! The miles and hours will ned to be programed but everything else is flawless. All the diesel options work including the exhaust brake light and the glow plug light. Goodbye dead def gauge!

5. Likes R&RAutoTruck liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Wow that is awesome- I may have to pull the trigger on this. Sorry I didn’t report back (I didn’t find an answer)

which model premium cluster did you get?

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

7. Likes R&RAutoTruck liked this post