Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  36
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Guy, Recommendations needed.

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: New Guy, Recommendations needed.

I recently added some of the carli components to my truck and love the changes so far. I replaced my front coils with the Carli 2.5" and the rear with the Carli real coils that give you around 1". I also left in the 1" rough country spacer in the rear so i ended up with a little nose down rake i wanted and level when i tow. I went ahead and threw on the rear track bar drop and later went back and added the front radius arm drops to get that slight bow out of the front springs. The ride really improved especially from the rear coils. They are definitely a lot softer. Ill keep tinkering with it by adding the front sway bar and carli shocks but i really like the improvements so far.

2016 Ram 2500 Mega Cab - 68RFE - Carli 2.5" level coils - Carli radius arm drops - Carli 1" rear coils w/ RC 1" rear spacers - 17x8.5 0mm Method Mesh - 37x12.5r17 Toyo R/T - AAM 4.10 gears - Airlift 5000 bags - Airlift Wireless OBO - PacBrake Oil Filter Relocator

2. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

FWIW I have a 6" BDS long arm with the dual FOX 2.0 steering stabilizers & dual FOX front shocks. Couldn't be happier. I went from stock to this lift with 38x13.50 rubber and actually think it rides better after the lift. Good luck with whichever way you go.

IMG_0838.jpg

2018 Mega 6" BDS lift, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Fusion bumpers, few other things

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Welcome @Kory F

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

6. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Hello and welcome @Kory F
    Enjoy our forum!

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Laramie MC 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4
    MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

8. Likes watersupply189, david3gen liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

I have used Thuren's suspension in the past trucks and soon will be on my current truck. I don't bash other products. I do and have learned in my past to do it right the first time with quality products. the past trucks you had to go higher to get a 35" tire in there, then a drop kit for the trac bar, then control arms etc. etc. you spent more money. with the new gen trucks you can can get a lot of flex with proper suspension geometry and cycle and good products for such a cheaper price. Thuren and Carli are very easy to install yourself and that does save some cash.
    I will be doing the 2.0 King set up from thuren.

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

10. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12