Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sell/Trade My 6” BDS Lift W/Wheels, Tires, and Gears

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Sell/Trade My 6” BDS Lift W/Wheels, Tires, and Gears

Hey guys, love my truck and the way it sits/drives, but I’ve got a new job happening in a few months and I need to take the truck back to stock suspension.

Here’s what I have and I’m looking to either sell it all as a package or trade someone local and swap out (plus some money)
    - 6” BDS Lift w/ Fox Shocks (installed June 2018/around 6,000 miles on the lift)
    - (4) 37x13.50R20 Yokohama G003 M/T tires (85-90% new)
    - (4) 20x12 MOTO MO932 wheels in Machined Black (no scuffs/scratches)
    - Gears (front & back) 4.30 Nitro Gears installed about 3 months ago and properly broken in (I used AMSOIL gear oil)

*Looking to trade for stock suspension, wheels/tires, and 3.42 or 3.73 gears. I am about a hour west of Atlanta, Ga.

*Will sell everything for $4,000

2017 2500 Laramie 6.7 | 68RFE | 6” BDS Lift/FOX Shocks | 37’s | 3.73s | soon to come...deletes, tunes, and trans stuff

2. Likes david3gen, Coal Rollin liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Bumpin it up....anyone interested??

2017 2500 Laramie 6.7 | 68RFE | 6” BDS Lift/FOX Shocks | 37’s | 3.73s | soon to come...deletes, tunes, and trans stuff

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Interested,but not sure if you are looking for someone out of state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 Ram 2500 Outdoorsman 4x4 Crewcab Longbed / DRD Spark plugs / 4.10 Gears / 6” BDS 4 lift/ Fox Shox 2.0 / BDS dual Steering Stabilizer / 37x12.5x20 Falken wildpeak AT / 40" Curved LED Light Bar

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Are you looking for a straight trade for the stock suspension/wheels/gears? i'm way up in MA but would rent a Uhaul and surely make the 17hr drive LOL

2018 RAM 2500 Tradesman 4x4 Crew Cab, Graphite Metallic Black
    5" Flo Pro Turbo Back, Custom DRD Tuning, Turbo Baffle Removed

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwild View Post
    Interested,but not sure if you are looking for someone out of state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What state are you in?

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yzeezinger250 View Post
    Are you looking for a straight trade for the stock suspension/wheels/gears? i'm way up in MA but would rent a Uhaul and surely make the 17hr drive LOL
    I’m looking to trade plus some cash form your end. I’ve got a lot of money in this setup and it rides excellent. Life just threw a curve ball.

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I already have my lift and tires but still have the factory stuff. How about trade for just the lift kit?

H3ll, I’ll even throw in the egr junk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2018 Pearl White Ram 2500 Cummins 6.7, 5" RC Lift with 37x13.5r20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Fuel Maverick, RC Steering Stabilizers, 4.10 gears, RevMax VB, RIGID Led bumper lights

9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TCoopSC View Post
    I already have my lift and tires but still have the factory stuff. How about trade for just the lift kit?

H3ll, I’ll even throw in the egr junk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Looking to swap gears too bc I don’t need 4.30’s with 35s

10. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I have all the stick parts from my 2016 3500. Would they fit? How much extra cash were talking? I've got a 7" fab tech on my truck but am planning on setting my wife's up soon.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

11. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Rollin View Post
    I have all the stick parts from my 2016 3500. Would they fit? How much extra cash were talking? I've got a 7" fab tech on my truck but am planning on setting my wife's up soon.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    The gears should be fine to swap but I don’t think the suspension will because the 3500’s have the leaf spring rears. I checked the BDS site and they show a different part # for a 2500 vs 3500.

12. Thanks Coal Rollin thanked for this post
    Likes Coal Rollin liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast