Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More power while keeping emissions intact

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: More power while keeping emissions intact

What about a BD Diesel throttle sensitivity booster, I recently bought this booster a few weeks ago. Which I haven’t installed, leading me to rethink how to proceed. So I’ve started looking around these Cummins forums.

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

BD works great, just make sure you get the switch with it so you can change the settings easier. I've been running CA intact tuning and so far it's great. Shuts down the egr and def. Trans tuning is great and plenty of power

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Workingman View Post
    The Stryker is for 13-17, I have a 12'. The Smarty mm3 looks promising. Might go that route! But would that turbo,air box and horn upgrades work with emissions testing?
    I took a TS Performance Stryker off my 12 when I tried Calibrated Power, bad experience with them. Ended up with DRD and deleting. I'm heading out the door to go to work. If you are interested in the Stryker, just make me an offer.

Attached Images Attached Images

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Just go ahead and delete especially if your close to 100,000 miles or more and get MM3 tuner and tuning from Ray at DRD it is and he is the best in the business

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

5. Top Of Page | #15
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

What state are you doing the emission testing in?

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Colorado emissions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12