Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Leveling kit and 35’s

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Leveling kit and 35’s

I have a 2014 ram 2500. I am looking at a 2 inch bds leveling kit and I want 35x12.5/20 with -12 offset. My question is will there be a rub. I have looked on the custom offset page and seen many just like my truck and tire setup. Some rub and some do not. Wondering if anybody on here has an insight. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Leveling kit and 35’s

Let's ask @Custom Offsets?

Join as a Lifetime Platinum Member Today

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

My 2017 is leveled with 35s and no rub. Not sure what the offset of the rims are though.

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jhlawson80 View Post
    I have a 2014 ram 2500. I am looking at a 2 inch bds leveling kit and I want 35x12.5/20 with -12 offset. My question is will there be a rub. I have looked on the custom offset page and seen many just like my truck and tire setup. Some rub and some do not. Wondering if anybody on here has an insight. Thanks

I dont reckon you would rub. If you do its not going to be anything but a little plastic that needs tucked back or trimmed. I bet it would look pretty good too. My personal opinion a leveling kit on 35s on these truck i dont think youd need to worry about major rubbing until you went with a 12 wide wheel or wider. But i havent done it so i cant say for sure. I run stock height with 20x10 -24mm offset on 305 55 20 and have minimal rubbing on the fender liner so you should be good

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

6. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Awesome thanks, this is the combo I am gonna get.

I am planning on doing a lot to my truck this spring and summer.

I think it will look good. I am also gonna add a stealth module to increase performance.

7. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I run a 2" bds leveling kit 20x10-18, 35s. On 15 ram 2500 4x4. I did rub a little bit almost at full turn theres a black trim piece close to driver and passenger door I took it off and took a dremel. Grind it down a little and now I dont rub at all.

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I run those same tires with a 2.5" kit and they are terrible. They rub a little but not bad. I've never had them offroad so can't say performance wise there but on road sucks. They have no grip in the rain, loud, and ride like a tractor. 32184.jpg