Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: EZ Lynk custom tunes?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Question EZ Lynk custom tunes?

Long story..... but if I was starting from scratch, I would definitely go with an MM3 from DRD.

Question:

1. Does anyone have direct knowlege (not looking for....maybe or call so and so, or whatever) of custom tunes for EZ Lynk that are comparable to DRD's "Lope" tune for 4th Gen?

Thank You.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: EZ Lynk custom tunes?

Kori Willis with PPEI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Thanks, Mark solar for the reply. I actually already email PPEI and asked if they offer a "Lope" style tune....and their reply was...

PPEI - We do offer custom tuning through the Ez Lynk for this truck however we do not build any lope tunes or smoke tunes. They are harmful for the truck and the environment.

So I guess DRD is the only one offering some of these cool custom "sound" tunes. I realize these tunes are not performance related and therefore aren't really important in the grand scheme of things,.... but they are pretty cool.

Chad

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chadsMopar1 View Post
    Thanks, Mark solar for the reply. I actually already email PPEI and asked if they offer a "Lope" style tune....and their reply was...

PPEI - We do offer custom tuning through the Ez Lynk for this truck however we do not build any lope tunes or smoke tunes. They are harmful for the truck and the environment.

So I guess DRD is the only one offering some of these cool custom "sound" tunes. I realize these tunes are not performance related and therefore aren't really important in the grand scheme of things,.... but they are pretty cool.

Chad
    We disagree with that statement from them but to each his own.

Glad you got it figured out.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

The only real and best tuner and tuning is Ray from DRD and the MM3 tuner is best in the business

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs