Geno's Garage

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Tow mirror puddle light

  1. Top Of Page | #11
    TexNeck's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tow mirror puddle light

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
    Hopefully they are working on it. Esp since they did just do the high and low beams together. Ide love to be able to turn on my lights on my mirrors without paying for a flash at the dealer.
    That or allow running light on mirror with out diode install

    uodate- pulled fuse F10 and f24 with no change. Local shop hooked up scanner and showed store code “lost connection with SCM”
    still no change.

    guess I’ll buy a new door module- online that are about $85

    2013 Ram 2500 Quad Cab Long Bed 4x4 White -Fender Flares-Leveled-35x12.50x20 ToyoAT2 - MM3 Tuning - DRD - 4” Flo Pro w 30” FTE Resonator, 6x18 Pypes tip, Replacement Bumper, Amp Power Steps, 32'' Light Bar, AMP rear Step, Train Horns
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13
    OFFROAD USE ONLY

  2. Top Of Page | #12
    Dwelsh's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tow mirror puddle light

    Quote Originally Posted by TexNeck View Post
    That or allow running light on mirror with out diode install

    uodate- pulled fuse F10 and f24 with no change. Local shop hooked up scanner and showed store code “lost connection with SCM”
    still no change.

    guess I’ll buy a new door module- online that are about $85
    That would be pretty slick. So what is it you did to get the running light to stay on? I could care less about them acting as turn signals and what not. Just so they come on as a running light. And dang man. It was worth a shot anyways.

    2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Factory suspension. Mm3 tuned by t&k performance. 5 inch tbe.

  3. Top Of Page | #13
    TexNeck's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tow mirror puddle light

    I haven’t done it...looked many times at this kit. You have to splice into the factory wiring harness. If I had cab lights on my truck I would likely have done this already but I figure between adding cab lights and these I will have an issue somewhere...just by installer error lol

    https://boostautoparts.com/products/...g-light-signal

    2013 Ram 2500 Quad Cab Long Bed 4x4 White -Fender Flares-Leveled-35x12.50x20 ToyoAT2 - MM3 Tuning - DRD - 4” Flo Pro w 30” FTE Resonator, 6x18 Pypes tip, Replacement Bumper, Amp Power Steps, 32'' Light Bar, AMP rear Step, Train Horns
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13
    OFFROAD USE ONLY

  4. Top Of Page | #14
    Dwelsh's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tow mirror puddle light

    Lol i gotcha. I i like it. Might be in the near future.

    2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Factory suspension. Mm3 tuned by t&k performance. 5 inch tbe.

  5. Top Of Page | #15
    TexNeck's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tow mirror puddle light

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
    Lol i gotcha. I i like it. Might be in the near future.
    Update- Passenger side new mirror does not have puddle light work. It does when I plug OEM mirror back in...I know better than to buy off ebay but they had 5 stars with 238 purchases. I messaged seller to make it right. Overall I think I could live without puddle lights BUT now I am wondering if I could get my AMP step lights to kick on as my puddle lights....that would be slick since they are way brighter

    2013 Ram 2500 Quad Cab Long Bed 4x4 White -Fender Flares-Leveled-35x12.50x20 ToyoAT2 - MM3 Tuning - DRD - 4” Flo Pro w 30” FTE Resonator, 6x18 Pypes tip, Replacement Bumper, Amp Power Steps, 32'' Light Bar, AMP rear Step, Train Horns
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13
    OFFROAD USE ONLY

  6. Top Of Page | #16
    Dwelsh's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tow mirror puddle light

    Quote Originally Posted by TexNeck View Post
    Update- Passenger side new mirror does not have puddle light work. It does when I plug OEM mirror back in...I know better than to buy off ebay but they had 5 stars with 238 purchases. I messaged seller to make it right. Overall I think I could live without puddle lights BUT now I am wondering if I could get my AMP step lights to kick on as my puddle lights....that would be slick since they are way brighter
    Ahhh. Yeah i would just do that for sure. The little light on the mirror wont be nothin compared to that lol

    2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Factory suspension. Mm3 tuned by t&k performance. 5 inch tbe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •