Ok.... I bought a 2012 6.7 that was supposed to have an EFI Live tune with a 5 position switch (out of Texas and had it shipped to me in GA). There seems to not be tuned, because the 5 position switch makes no effect on performance no matter what position it is in. I finally traced out the wires leaving the switch. These 3 wires go through the fire wall into the engine bay and connect to the "Crankcase Pressure Switch" connector that is located at the rear drivers side of the valve cover.

The only CSP5 switch that I have found through research that is supposed to connect to that connector is sold by GDP Tuning, and the instructions per their website specs that switch is only for 13-17 Cummins. All other CSP5 switches from other vendors connect to the OBD II port.

So Questions:
1. Does anyone know if a CSP5 switch can be connected to the "Crankcase Pressure Switch" connector on a '12 Cummins and be functional if their indeed tunes loaded on the truck computer?
2. Should I attempt to disconnect its current position from the "Crankcase Pressure Switch" connector and connect it to the OBD II in an effort to determine if their are tunes already loaded on the truck's computer?

Thanks ahead of time for your time.
Chad