Good Morning All,

Per the message title... I am new to the community. I would say that I was motivated to join based on the recommendation from Double R Diesel's web site. That said.... here's the deal.....

As of today, I own 2 Dodge/Ram Cummins trucks:

1. I have owned my old 1998 12 Valve (we call her "Blue"") for approx 8 years. She is one of the "Holy Grail's" (4 door, 12 valve, automatic, unfortunately 2 wheel drive, with only 122K miles). I have done the typical mild mods just to get better reliability out of her, but absolutely never been ran hard, never pulled a 5th wheel or Goose neck. Such mods as: Trans valve body shift kit, Deep Trans Pan, extra trans cooler with integrated fan, Gauges for EGT, Boost, Trans Temp leaving Trans and Trans Pan Temp, Trans Pressure, ATS Triple Disk converter, leveled front and rear, 4 inch exhaust w/muffler, cold air intake, aftermarket air horn, Turbo boost elbow, TST Fuel plate, electric radiator fans, Trans Torque Converter "Lock-up" switch in the cab, rear helper air bags, and maybe some other smaller items.

2. I now own a 2012, 6.7, G56, Crew Cab, 4WD. Low miles are 64K. So I'm having to educate myself with all this electronic "crap"...LOL. I bought it out of Texas, and had it shipped because I could not find a local G56 truck with low miles. It is supposed to be fully deleted and tuned with EFI Live. So... here are my issues. The truck has been physically deleted of both EGR and Exhaust related components. However, less than 60 miles since I got it, I have a check engine light.

At this point, I'll continue with my inquiry regarding my 2012 issues in an appropriate forum.

I'm glad to be a new member. I'm pretty versed on my old 2 valve.. so if any one has questions. Hit me up.

Thanks